Help!

Yup good ol newnan I was in creation last week and bout a torch coral from then

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Next time your up this way, stop in.
Most of the stuff in my 120gal came from them, now I have to lighten the load a little.
Anyway good luck with the treatment, I sure it will by fine even if you did nothing, but doing something make you feel like your helping.

I'd recommend Focus but with Kanaplex (Kanamyacin) instead. It is an antibiotic and will target the infection better than Metronidazole, at least in my experience.

Jenn

My chalk bass had popeye about 2 weeks ago I did a decent water change and left him in the display.bees all better now

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, once a fish gets pop eye, you may see it again from time to time.

Alright treatment day 1: using sulfathiazole going to soak the food with it made by seachem

Will do guys thanks! We're gonna get this Lil guy feeling better again!

Missed day two post due to me having a problem with canister but nothing much changed. Day 3 eyes is still swollen with a knot it looks like on the top side.

What's your temp?
I also dropped my temp. 3 degrees over a week when I treated.
Running a UV helped too.

Some reason it didn't notify me that you responded but temp is bout 77

Alrighty day 6 the knot on the top of the eye seems to have gone a Lil bit but the swelling is still there. One day at a time Lil guy.. one day at a time..

Day 7 seems to be coming a blur starting to think a new route? I was told it's going to take some time for it to go away

Only Good News I FIND out of it is he is still eating like a hoss

Back