Here are a few quick pics from tonight.

Amberjack;164245 wrote: Wow! Is that Blastamussa in the 4th pic? It looks sweet! Do you know how to frag it? I'd like to spread mine around but don't know how big it should be before I try that. Love your LPS/SPS mix.:thumbs:

Yes, I have 2 types of Blastos. You can frag them with a chisel and a hammer or a wet saw. Thanks you I am going for color in this tank, so if a coral is colorful then it is fair game. LOL

I think your fire coral is a Stylaster, awesome coral. Also will go by the name of Filigree coral. I have only seen it for sale on maybe one or two websites, ever. I thought I wanted to try one, guess I'll contact Sal, see if he can't get a couple more. Nice shots!

I'm just amazed by how much everything has grown! Looks really good man. Hopefully I can swing by this weekend and check it out.

reefknight;164286 wrote: I think your fire coral is a Stylaster, awesome coral. Also will go by the name of Filigree coral. I have only seen it for sale on maybe one or two websites, ever. I thought I wanted to try one, guess I'll contact Sal, see if he can't get a couple more. Nice shots!

Yes, that's what the reseach I have done has pointed to. Thanks.

Bleedingthought;164283 wrote: Alan, looking great, bro! Everything seems to be growing really nicely. Those candy canes are exploding! I was going to ask if the RBTA revived. :) I hope that one is smarter... And like everyone else has been been drawn to it, that second coral is sweet! Does the Achilles have inch on it or is that just from the picture? Either way, the most beautiful tang, in my opinion!

:thumbs:

Thanks man. The Achilies goes in Ich stages. LOL Sometimes no Ich and sometimes alot of Ich. But he always eats and seems happy. They are a very very difficult fish to keep. I hope I have enough skills to keep him long term. The RBTA came from Sal it is a pretty one but Lee's was much nicer. I miss it terribly. :(

Sure...
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
164584=10164-HPIM7330.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
164584=10164-HPIM7330.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="HPIM7330.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
164584=10163-HPIM7331.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
164584=10163-HPIM7331.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="HPIM7331.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
164584=10165-HPIM7371.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
164584=10165-HPIM7371.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="HPIM7371.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

The skimmer is an Euro Reef CS 8-3+ it was non recirc but I driiled and mounted 2 pumps on it. I am almost finished with it. Maybe Monday or Tues I will plumb it in. The old skimmer is an Euro Reef ES 8-2 recirc.

Back