<span style="font-family: Arial;">Pictures only thread.</span>

<span style="font-family: Arial;">
Picture001-1.jpg
alt="" /></span>

<span style="font-family: Arial;">
Picture003-2.jpg
alt="" /></span>

<span style="font-family: Arial;">More to come...</span>

looks sturdy ha-ninja - I am curious to see what is coming soon?

It'll probably hold.... (If you decide not to put up the tank you could always put the car up there for oil changes, etc. :yes: )

Looks good so far--keep the pic's coming!

hanin very nice....please make sure that those filter socks are tuner the tank line that is a flood waiting to happen trust me i toped off all 5 gals cause my filter sock got full and it all spilled over .....but very nice

<span style="font-family: Verdana;">
Victor626nj;145763 wrote: hanin very nice....please make sure that those filter socks are tuner the tank line that is a flood waiting to happen trust me i toped off all 5 gals cause my filter sock got full and it all spilled over .....but very nice
</span>

<span style="font-family: Verdana;">Thanks Victor. Not sure I understand your suggestion… my tuner is in the media room… LOL</span>
<span style="font-family: Verdana;">Are you saying to keep the filter sock UNDER the tank line to avoid potential flood? I was thinking that myself.</span>

Yeah, the sock should be inside the tank...as it builds up gunk it will just overflow the top and could end up on the floor.

haninja;146070 wrote:

<span style="font-family: Verdana;">Thanks Victor. Not sure I understand your suggestion… my tuner is in the media room… LOL</span>
<span style="font-family: Verdana;">Are you saying to keep the filter sock UNDER the tank line to avoid potential flood? I was thinking that myself.</span>
yeah sorry i think i had to many drinks by then lol ...yeah it happened to me and it sucks

Back