Here we go again - 125g build

Victor626nj;146089 wrote: yeah sorry i think i had to many drinks by then lol ...yeah it happened to me and it sucks

the beauty in the way victor types without punctuation or capitals or anything like that is that no one can tell when he's typing drunk 'cause it all looks the same all the time lol

j/k :)

Geehh;146150 wrote: the beauty in the way victor types without punctuation or capitals or anything like that is that no one can tell when he's typing drunk 'cause it all looks the same all the time lol

j/k :)

I think him and Blind had the same teacher heheh

tnyga;146198 wrote: I think him and Blind had the same teacher heheh

Tell ya what though, if I could type half as well as Victor does in a second language, I'd impress myself!

:D

haninja;146172 wrote: I'll be using 2X175 Iwasaki, 1X250 XM and 4X39W T5 actinics.

Nice set up. That'll look awesome.

I'd recommend ATI's super actinic. I'm not very happy with my UVLs and from what i've read on RC, they have the highest PAR rating (not that it matters much on actinics).

humptrax;146207 wrote: Nice set up. That'll look awesome.

I'd recommend ATI's super actinic. I'm not very happy with my UVLs and from what i've read on RC, they have the highest PAR rating (not that it matters much on actinics).

I'll be using Giesemann combination of pure actinic and actinic plus. I use them today on my 46 and like them.

haninja;146220 wrote: I'll be using Giesemann combination of pure actinic and actinic plus. I use them today on my 46 and like them.

not to jack your thread but what color is the pure actinic? is it a deep blue glow or that purple color? I love UVL's color but the bulb is just a POS...

The pure is 420nm and the plus is 450 nm:
http://www.aquabuys.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ss_actinicplus_39w_t5_lamp&Category_Code=d1e&Product_Count=0">Actinic Plus</a>
[IMG]http://www.aquabuys.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ss_pureactinic_39w_t5_lamp&Category_Code=d1e&Product_Count=3">Pure Actinic</a>

Picture016-1.jpg
alt="" />

Picture017-1.jpg
alt="" />

Picture018-1.jpg
alt="" />

Nice! I'm very jealous. I call dibs on the first baby.

<span style="color: black;">Thanks, this guy is a graduate from SWC eating academy. He was hand-trained by Sal and so far he is eating exceptionally well. I even got him to eat some flakes.</span>

Wow, love those fish, glad he is eating and looks very healthy. I here they are one of the harder fish to keep GL.
By the way Sal is the man :)

Back