High Phosphate but Low Algae Possible?

Lant;980391 wrote: I almost thought you didn't reply...but of course you did.
Pot calling the kettle black.

I'll tell you what...seeing that you've really manage to work up a sweat, I'll apologize and concede that some or most of my comments were uncalled for.
Just right after you passive aggressively insulted me, grow up and man up... Mean what you say and say what you mean.

That being said, as much of a prick as I am, I would never call someone an idiot because they disagree with me.
Nothing to do with a disagreement. Read through the thread again, process it, maybe pass it along to someone else.... Then maybe, unlikely but maybe you'll understand.

I am new to ARC, but I've been reading threads for several months. Your name sure shows up a lot in threads belittling other people.
Name more than two in my years here. Plus I was a moderator for a good bit of that. Then I had to put up with a lot of a-holes such as you. Good news for you however is I'm off the clock and doing this one pro bono.

but taking turns calling someone an idiot isn't really the most "decent" thing to do. Your internet persona really comes off as someone quick to berate others.

Decency lectures from you really don't hold water with me. Nice try though.

From the beginning, I only had an issue with a single comment that you made. I am too much of an idiot to ever figure out the meaning of that one, so you are going to have to explain it to me. It's in your second post if you don't know what I am talking about. Explain to me how you were being helpful, and then tell me when I put up that roadblock.
Son, that boat has sailed. I no longer have the fortitude to attempt in teaching you anything.. Additionally I believe you lack the ability... So you'll just have to remain longing.

As far as some of your other comments go, I don't really know where your trolling ends and begins. It's all entertaining non the less.
Don't really know and don't comprehend is systemic with you so no worries, I'm ok with it now.

Wait for it....

DawgFace;979632 wrote: I can't figure out but I'll not comment here anymore. I'll move on to someone else.

I thought you remembered your 3rd post and moved on, but no. You keep coming back to MY thread when you had a good 3 or 4 chances to end it.

Just right after you passive aggressively insulted me, grow up and man up... Mean what you say and say what you mean.
Haha, passive aggressive? You are right man, that did come across passive aggressive. As if my previous comments were not direct enough. I'll make it clear. I did not find you helpful, nor were you trying to be helpful. Is that direct enough? What angle should I use to cool you down? Submission to your mental superiority?

Grow up? Hey, I'm willing to meet in the middle and tap gloves, but if you come swinging I have no choice but to swing back. Wait, that's passive aggressive again right?

Or is this passive aggressive?
Like mentioned before you must be using the right, low end kits of high quality.
or this
I'll save you time and just tell you what you want to hear, apparently, you are right it's Po4. Phosphates that you can not test and that algae does not feed from.

Nothing to do with a disagreement. Read through the thread again, process it, maybe pass it along to someone else.... Then maybe, unlikely but maybe you'll understand.

I suggest you read every post you made as well, and tell me where I fired shots first. Or do you want to keep pretending that you are somehow an innocent bystander?

Name more than two in my years here. Plus I was a moderator for a good bit of that. Then I had to put up with a lot of a-holes such as you. Good news for you however is I'm off the clock and doing this one pro bono.
Haha, you use to be a Mod? I see ARC did good replacing you ;)
This is too funny, you must be joking right? You were never really a mod right? But really, aren't Mod's suppose to diffuse arguments? Like moderate and mediate threads? You've done nothing but escalate the tension.

Too many A-holes to put up with huh? Or maybe you were so assbackwards that you could see nothing but A-holes.

Haha...pro bono...what public good are you doing? I have some ideas, but try me....

Decency lectures from you really don't hold water with me. Nice try though.
I expected nothing less from a first class citizen to call others the following....idiot, A-hole, selfish, "lacking understanding" and "lacking ability". Albeit, knowing nothing about the person. Without even trying, I've already won the civility contest...

Son, that boat has sailed. I no longer have the fortitude to attempt in teaching you anything.. Additionally I believe you lack the ability... So you'll just have to remain longing.
So your whole argument boils down to my "lack of ability" and lack of "understand", while at the same time avoiding any of my requests to explain your condescending comments starting the whole argument to begin with. Mind you, I've asked for an explanation on more than one occasion, so I do not recall your boat ever docking captain.
Additionally, you don't have the fortitude to explain one comment, but you do have the fortitude to post several giant posts about all the other comments....hmmm

Dawg, you're hot as can be man. Like a step away from f bombing me. If anyone needs an ice bucket challenge, it's you. As a senior ARC member, why not take a step back and forget a newb A-hole such as myself? Could have done it like 2 pages ago.

Look, all snarkiness aside, you rubbed me the wrong way, and I responded with how I felt. Since joining ARC, I've met a handful of members, and I never had a problem with anyone. Usually a conversation of an hour or more always ensues. I do not have a problem discussing issues with other reefers, and I do not mind helping others whenever I can. I've been lucky to meet only very nice people the time I've spent here so far.

Maybe if I met you in person first, I would understand your true personality better, and I would not take offense to your original comment. My first comment about you being decent in real life is what I really feel. It was just wrapped in other snarky and passive aggressive comments. These are my honest sentiments. Take it anyway you wish.

No doubt, the bridge is burnt, but it hasn't fallen into the river yet. At least not for me. I am not looking to start arguments with you in the future. We might even bump into each other one day, and I am not looking forward to squabble with you over phosphates or even worse as a result of this thread.

My last post was my last swing. I quickly regretted posting that soon after. It's a d*ck move to take a shot and then make peace. Take another shot if you want. Its only fair you get to respond, and feel free to PM me if you want to get anything off your chest personally. I would rather settle everything cordially. That is the truth.

If your wounds are too deep, that's fine too. Some of my comments were designed to cut deep, so if you need to post in the rants and complaints section to petition my ban, I have no problems about that either. I never go there there anyway. You surely must have a lot of weight in this club being around for so long. Do what you must to feel square.

Reefing is a long hobby of mine and ARC is simply a resource. Nothing will change my decade long passion whether I am an ARC member or not. That being said, I do enjoy ARC and what it has to offer for the most part.

That's all I have to say really. That's my honest olive branch. Excuse me in advance if I failed to filter anything sarcastic or rude. It's my French side that just always makes me sound like such a prick. If you want, I can delete this whole thread. I don't mind either way. I've learned what I came here to learn in the first place.

Back