High Priced SPS stick fustrating dilemma!

tater;1042251 wrote: Just to clarify a pectinia is lps, very similar to a chalice.

I agree that the coral pictured is not a pectinia. I would be looking into small parameter swings through out the day to be the cause of the problem.

Ok, fine! As stated above I'm not into names!
It's an ARCO, sps as in title!

Do you two store owners have any help with suggestions or just exploiting your expertise of "names"?

Camellia;1042258 wrote: I don't care, as stated above I'm not into names! MY point being for posting such name was to simply inform Rit it didn't come from him!

It's an ARCO, sps as in title!

So do you two store owners have any help with suggestions or just exploiting you expertise "names" of corals?

I only stated agreement to the name of the coral as the two coral are very different from each other. So I could be important to know when it comes to treatment and handling of the coral.

I did leave a suggestion to look into smaller daily parameter swings. Lots of people only test during 1 point of the day. But parameters can at times change significantly from morning to midday to night time.

I apologize if I offended you with my comment in anyway. I will step out of the thread.

aXio;1042260 wrote: I only stated agreement to the name of the coral as the two coral are very different from each other. So I could be important to know when it comes to treatment and handling of the coral.

I did leave a suggestion to look into smaller daily parameter swings. Lots of people only test during 1 point of the day. But parameters can at times change significantly from morning to midday to night time.

I apologize if I offended you with my comment in anyway. I will step out of the thread.

I'm sorry, honest I was out of line!

aXio;1042260 wrote: I only stated agreement to the name of the coral as the two coral are very different from each other. So I could be important to know when it comes to treatment and handling of the coral.

I apologize you certainly did, i'm truly sorry your correct!

ike_where_this_thread_is_going-vi.jpg
alt="" />

I think it would be a good time for everyone to step back and take a deep breath. Let's concentrate on the problem and see if we can figure this out.

Back