How do I make my osc clown like my gbta?

I have heard that if you feed them near it and they'll rub up against it while feeding that they will host.... its worth a try

About a month. I just tried putting them in a basket together tonight. I dont know if this will help or hurt.

Leave them 2gether for at least three or four days, and the clown should warm up to it.

I herd that hanging a picture of other clowns hosting by the nem works! IDK if it works or not but worth a shot

It took a few months for my clowns to go to the anemone, but once they did it was like crack to them -- they never left. So, eventually your clowns will go to it.

Should I take the clown and nem out of the basket and just put them back down in the bottom of the tank?

Nah. You're not doing them any harm. Leave them in there for a few days to see if the clown gets the idea...

In the meantime, do all the tank maintenance, coral arranging, etc., you need to do before those clowns bond with the 'nem.

I had the sweetest, best-tempered, most mild-mannered black 'n white Darwins -- until they got their GBTA. Now my little darlins are piranhas when I stick my fingers in their nano.

:(

The pair we had at work a couple years ago would attack me while feeding of all times! Then again, when I cleaned the tank, I had the giant white long-nosed scrubberfish with me! They left that alone.

Back