How to kill xenia

Ive a real bad outbreak, i put in a few peppermint shrimp and it was nearly all gone in 2-3 days. I haven't had any in over a year.

lt.smash;1063171 wrote: Ive a real bad outbreak, i put in a few peppermint shrimp and it was nearly all gone in 2-3 days. I haven't had any in over a year.

Peppermint shrimp will eat xenia?

What kind do you have fishlips? I'll buy some from ya. Im not far from you.

SBV;1063472 wrote: What kind do you have fishlips? I'll buy some from ya. Im not far from you.

Its the kind that you don't want in you tank.LOL.I don't know what you call it.The problem is I can't Pull the rocks out because they either got acros on them or the rock is on the bottom.Trust me ,if I could get them out,you could have them.
But, its nice to know someone not to far.

fluke tabs will kill it and it will never return.look over on RC for a thread that our very own,the late Dave Grim[Acroholic]posted called something like "nuking blue cloves with fluke tabs".
i did his method years ago to get rid of blue cloves and it worked flawlessly.it kills a lot of invasive corals with absolutely no effect on sps,lps or zoas.

reeferman;1063587 wrote: fluke tabs will kill it and it will never return.look over on RC for a thread that our very own,the late Dave Grim[Acroholic]posted called something like "nuking blue cloves with fluke tabs".
i did his method years ago to get rid of blue cloves and it worked flawlessly.it kills a lot of invasive corals with absolutely no effect on sps,lps or zoas.

Thanks Reggie, The fluke tabs keep coming up.I will do some research. By the way, I already fraged one of your acros .
They are growing nicely.

Matted filefish ate all mine. He ate all my aiptasia first though ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

DavidinGA;1063776 wrote: Matted filefish ate all mine. He ate all my aiptasia first though ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I got a matted filefish, love that guy.When I did have aiptasia, he ate all of them.But will not touch any coral.Hard or soft.:eek:

Back