How to tell if your Percula is Pregnate?

vettesarebest

Market
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am kind of wondering if my Percula might be pregnate. Here is the situation.

Usually when I feed they both (male and female) will come up and eat like crazy. However now within the last two days, the female, has been hiding in her mushroom cave and has only been poking her head out. She doesn't evem really move much either, she just sits in her mushrooms. Is this a sign of pregnancy, she is also rather fat for not eating lately.

Thanks!

what i would do is get a flashlight and if you can see inside the cave and check lets say 5 times to see if she is in the same place because she might be laying eggs if there is then the male should be trying to fan/ inseminating them prety soon

No thats true the male should follow closely behind and insiminate them, but he isn't like cuddled with her he is kind of watching guard. I don't know if she is just getting ready to lay eggs or what.

Just keep a close eye and what type do you have because the color of the eggs will most likly be orange to a redish color so just watch out and if you do see somethin tell me i will scan the book i have on clown mating and pm it to you(it is just two pages but i think it might be just enough info)

Back