How would you increase zooxanthellae in your anenomes?

I've never seen them but don't think anything would be at it's prime without a balanced diet :)
Like you, what if you only got table shrimp?

��

Tbub1221;1065052 wrote: My friend has some that color like yours jeff I brought one home back in the summer and put it in my frag tank , it's lower light , the nem split shortly after the trip home and the 2 have colored up a lot eating Hikari coralife delight , it's all I feed , you mix it with water and let it swell up and thicken then just shoot it in to place with a syringe or baster it's like toothpaste almost but the anemones digest it completely where with shrimp or fish they spit something out every time.
I feed every 8 to 10 days sometime more frequently it's really clean and easy to feed to all lps and anemones.

Thanks Terry. I may try that.

My GBTA had slowly lost its green color and was shrinking, and it was only when I was in a LFS and saw another, that I said "whoa, mine is not doing well". I had been feeding little bits of food to it that the clowns always tried to steal. So I started feeding bigger food that the clowns did not want: larger bits of shrimp and krill, 2-3x per week. The BTA took off like it was on fire. Within 2 months it had doubled in size, was a lush green, had the eponymous bubbles at the end of its tentacles. So, in my case at least, it was slowly starving to death.

Back