How's your jebao DC pump performing / holding up ?

tbub1221

Reaction score
I know several were bought back during the group buy .
I've read a lot of solid reviews but I like to hear from my friend.
I just ordered a dc6000 for my new system I'm excited.

No problems... Love the way it ramps up... And I found I get less evaporation when I lower the speed. This is helpful when I travel.

I used a wp 25 for about 10 months without an issue. A noticeable power loss occurs when you let algae, etc, build up. I made cleaning the pump part of my preventative maintenance schedule. I probably cleaned it three times.

no other issues noticed.

I have 2 running on my 265 system and one was on my 120 before I upgraded, less heat, less power consumption and more controllablety, I think it's still to soon to say durable but so far so good.
For me, more pros than con's and the price isn't to bad too.

I've had my jabeo dc pump running now for about 6 months or so. Flawless no issues at all. I really like the variable speed, ramp up and feed mode. Very quite. My 25's also perform great though you will need to give them a vinegar bath every 6-8 weeks for optimum performance.

uhhh... Mine's still in the box, but man it looks great sitting on the shelf in the '"fish room" :-(

The WP 40's from the last buy are in the tank and still working fine

Thats all pretty positive to hear , thanks everyone for your replies.
I've used jebao wave makers a wile now and feel pretty confident in the reliability from all I've seen.
So after calculating all my 90's and head loss this pump should have enough muscle power to run my entire system at power lvl 2/3 making it convenient for the next upgrade or at least to increase the life of the pump.

I have been using a dc9000 for a year now with no issues. Works great!

Back