Huge Thank You to Cameron!!!

justonemoretank

Market
Reaction score
I just wanted to give Cameron a Monster Thank You!!! He really came thru and saved the day for my reef tank.
In the process of treating my tank for an unwanted pest I was doing a big water change. Both my return and skimmer pumps had difficulty restarting. This was due to Calcium buildup inside the pumps. During the soak in vinegar and reassembly I managed to somehow break the super fragile ceramic shaft on my skimmer's impellar. I remembered that Cameron had a spare when we modded the skimmer impellars over to mesh a while back at his place. A quick call to him and he said 'come on over whenever and you can have it'. :thumbs: . A few minutes later and everything was back to normal and running well. :yay: Disaster averted.
Thanks Cameron. You rock.

No thanks needed... putting my karma out there and knowing it will boomerang back. You guys actually made my day. Getting to talk reef all day with fellow reefers is reward enough. Besides that trumpet coral and the others Big D gave me is awesome and actually really brightens up my tank.

Back