Hydor Koralia locally

platyplakia

Market
Reaction score
Just a heads up to everyone. I went by Marine Fish in Marietta today and they had these (Hydor Koralia) pumps in stock and on sale for this weekend. They start at AROUND $40 for the smallest, if my memory serves me correctly. Might want to call and check first, though. I didn't see anything about it on their Sponsor page, so i figured I'd help get the word out on the deal. I know there was a lot of talk about this a little while back, and didn't know who might want one.

Youch... check out premiumaquatics.com as they still have them at the normal price before everyone jacked the prices up. Also, they ship ground to you in two days.

Those are also on the MASNA sale at the docs page. The cheapest is $30.

general.cfm

I just picked up the Koralia 1 at Optimum Aquarium today for $35.99. I can't believe the difference this pump makes in my tank. I'm very happy with the purchase.

Not the best solution... but I'm sure there's a mod for making the flow wider for the Nano streams as well... (like cutting the front).

Big D wrote: <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">They are great pumps, a little bigger than the nanostreams (the 3&4's), but the magnets are nowhere near as strong as the nanostreams. Their flow pattern is actually much wider than the nanostream. I'm pretty sure Sam will be carring them very soon at aquabuys which will mean a very competitive price locally. </span>

<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">Big D</span>

Back