I am a father!!!!

Oh Oh pick me pick me!!! Ill take a place in line I am still looking for one of these let me know Im ready to get the clone as soon as it is ready.

Hey guys... Sprayin is first in line and then Stroid. He did not split last night like I thought he was going to but he still looks like he will. You can almost see the two halfs working independent of eachother. I am sure it will not be long. After the split, I like to let the clone and parent rest for a bit (about a week) before moving them around. I might have jumped the gun last night but I thought for sure he was going to split. We will see what happends tonight.

Brandon I found a nice GBTA yesterday at PetLand and decided to bring him home with me. So ill cancel my request to be next in line. Thanks anyways though!

So he has not split yet but I think I am going to get rid of my GBTA. He has been part of the centerpiece of my tank but alas, we want to put something else in his place. Alan has first dibbs since he had dibbs on any baby, Stroid has second dibbs, after that it is open. I am looking for $50 for him. You can see him a few weeks ago in the pictures above. He is a about 4" when open up (about 3" foot). I have him removed now so whoever wants him needs to come get him today. Let me know.

My question since we are on the subject is how come your GBTA has such long tentacles the one I just bought looks like this. My guess is yours is older then the one I got and eventually mine will have longer tentacles. Just curious.
Thanks
mail

Man let me tell you he looks great although i am still acclimating him I had to reacclimate my clown to my downstairs tank....so i did it together and well my little occelaris is in love with the gbta only problem is I cant get it out of the tuperware it attached itself to the bottom any suggestions?

i actually returned the one above and purchased xyzpdq0121's gbta and it is great. I just cant get it out of the tuperware i have it upside down in the tuperware floating in the tank so it is totaly upside down submerdged in water im just waiting for it to fall off

Ya people think something is wrong with my Green BTA because his tenticles were not bubbled like in your pic David. I tried to explain to people that a BTA does not have short compact, clear tenticles if it is healthy!

I was glad to see my BTA go to a good home... I know you will take care of him Ziad... If for some reason he does not do well, please let me know and I will take him back in the future if need be. I know it will not come to that but the offer is there! ;)

Back