I am cheap reefer :)

ecoreefguy

Supporting
Reaction score
Well, kind of. I recently dived head first and reentered the hobby . I notice the members with amazing coral rarely sell their corals in here anymore. I looked and there hasn’t been a “member frag swap” in forever . I remember when trading corals and buying coral was very prominent on ARC. It’s what attracted me and I’m willing to bet was what attracted many members here as well. The wealth of knowledge aside, the prospect of cheap coral, rare coral, meeting people or just a combination of all of this is very alluring.

So what happened ? I don’t think everyone that sold before just up and left the hobby( maybe they hated the old site tho) We should definitely have more events to swap, trade, and buy frags.

Help me sees my new tank :)

Looking forward to the frag swap, you will not want to miss them.

I know several people who still do trading and sales. In my opinion somewhere there became a disconnect in between local and retail online. I know personally I was selling my mushrooms for around 125ish on here when I was selling them for 250 elsewhere. What kind of coral are you looking for maybe I can help point you in the right direction.

Back