Identification help

lmm1967

Reaction score
All you fine folks that can actually remember coral names and then identify them - any assistance with what these are?

Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 9.00.38 AM.png

I think people are right about a and d being radioactive dragon eyes. C is some sort of chalice.

C has the look of the old My Miami chalice, the blue is a little bluer than mine was. Every coral company has one now with a little different look. Holley

I'm thinking B might be Halle Berry zoas.

Could be either HB or cry babies. What were they purchased as?
LOL - zoas - I'm not being a smart*** - I seriously don't have a clue the names of most corals I've bought.

I do want to start keeping some kind of track though - so I'll probably have a few other "help tell me what this is" kind of posts in the near future.

Thanks for Everyone's replies BTW

LOL - zoas - I'm not being a smart*** - I seriously don't have a clue the names of most corals I've bought.

I do want to start keeping some kind of track though - so I'll probably have a few other "help tell me what this is" kind of posts in the near future.

Thanks for Everyone's replies BTW
Ditto

Leo, I agree with what has been said about A & B. Also agree with Holly about the chalice. However, my favorite is the aptasia hanging out on the tile with your chalice!:D:D:D

Back