If it were you

They do not pay for any livestock losses or damages to anything - like equipment or floors etc. - that are not part of their tank system.

Yeah I understand your point. It’s like saying GM cars have ignition problem some years ago and they only give you a new ignition/or new car as a reparation, never mind that the cars killed people. Just shaking my head at their so called warranty.

Truth be told, anything we purchase has the potential to fail. I had a Marineland 300 Deep Dimension bust a seam. If you research the 300 DD, you will find that 75% of their seam failures were on their stands. Mine was on one of their stands. We all know owners of 300 DD tanks that have been problem free for years. Most of these are on custom or DIY stands. The strange thing about the Marineland warranty is they will only warranty it if it sits on their stand! Hopefully, they have addressed this issue. I guess I have been fortunate with my Red Sea 525XL. It's going on two years without any tank or stand issues. I'm working on making a refugium from the ato tank that came with the system.

Back