Im Going To Jail

I guess it could be worse.

I remember reading http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/10364/CO/US/">this case</a> not long ago where the fish were put into a garbage disposal.

And I heard about [IMG]http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/298613/weird_news_stolen_weinermobile_pulled.html">another case</a> where someone's not-so-better-half removed a pet oscar from a tropical fishtank and stomped it to death. This case really stuck in my memory because we had a 50g tank at the time with a couple of really cool oscars. I just couldn't imagine anyone doing something like that.

:(

Skriz;167749 wrote: I'm thinking grudge fudge

yall got jokes

thanks guys for the support. sorry for the delay, i did a 30 gallon change but i only had 20 ready so i had to go to petsmart and get some IO because it mixes fast. the tropic marin would take 24 hrs. i did some fraggin while i was in there. i will take some pics when every thing settles down.

everything is all right the tangs are swimming around and looking healthy. the corals look good and they all still have their color. i am goign to keep an eye on them for the next couple of days

thanks for the support guys. you all are my AA meeting

:)

Glad it worked out for ya man; I wouldn't worry too much about it though. A little cereal won't do too much damage, especially if you've got most of it out. And a little algae never hury anybody ;)

That is true. I'm glad everything seems to be in order.. I was looking to see what I could frag out in case you had terrible losses

Did you take a pic of the cookie crisp floating in the tank?

I'm glad everything seems okay!

sagent3000;167756 wrote: yall got jokes

thanks guys for the support. sorry for the delay, i did a 30 gallon change but i only had 20 ready so i had to go to petsmart and get some IO because it mixes fast. the tropic marin would take 24 hrs. i did some fraggin while i was in there. i will take some pics when every thing settles down.

everything is all right the tangs are swimming around and looking healthy. the corals look good and they all still have their color. i am goign to keep an eye on them for the next couple of days

thanks for the support guys. you all are my AA meeting

so is she back home.:)

Just saw this thread and I have to say is that is the craziest thing Ive heard in a while. :crazy: WOW. Imagine all the stuff going on in her head when she decided that would be a good way of "getting even" for whatever. Im really glad that everything seems to be doing ok though. Cant help but wonder.... Had there been milk involved, would that be good for a dose of calcium?? :confused2:

Cant help but wonder.... Had there been milk involved, would that be good for a dose of calcium??

maybe if the milk wasn't so saturated with glucose

what corals did you frag? and are you going to sell any of them lol

purple tip digitata, pocillipora, yellow milli

It looks to me like she was mostly trying to get your attention. If she had really evil intentions she would have used a household cleaner and there wouldn't be anything to discuss. I am betting that if there had been real damage that she would have been horrified.

That said, she definitely knew how to push your buttons. You know, the opposite of love isn't hate, it is indifference.

I am glad everything turned out OK. It still wasn't a very nice thing to do (and with all the preservatives and chemicals in our foods it may have been a problem).

Back