I'm Sick

gclackum

Supporting
Reaction score
I had a beautiful GBTA, Just got it. Sometime last night it got tangled in my Koralia 4. Chopped it to bits. Man I want to cry.

that is awwfull the first day i got mine i turned all pumps off for about 15 min to give it some time an i put it in a crevis and well it liked it so much it never moved from it i think someone was selling a rbta for 25$ but i am not sure if it is still for sale

Glxtrix is selling the RBTA for $25. Please buy it! I had to back out on him :(

I noticed that about my Koralia #2, GREAT pump, but man is the propeller unprotected!

The housing covering the propeller is way to open! Moved water well, but my wrasse is just small enough to fit through those large slits in the housing..

A design flaw thats hard to overlook!

Dont think all is lost yet. Many times people "frag" their bubble tips inadvertantly when it wanders into the powerhead exactly as you mentioned. BTA's are resilient. Leave some shrapnel in the tank, I wouldnt be surprised at all if you grew some new BTA's. Good luck.

this is true, I've had many anemones ceom back from almost death. And i do have a BTA for sale, but its not a rose one, that would be a lil more than 25 if that were the case ;)

Yep, mine got sucked into the overflow, and I ended up with 3 RBTAs.

I'm sure that there maybe some frags but I already took the carnage out of the tank what I could find I mean it was destroyed.

<span style="font-size: 14px;">Welcome to the Real World of Reefing!!! I had an $150 Maginificant Riteri killed by an overflow!</span>

Back