introducing a school of chromis

I want to get 5 gallons of water...should I bring 5 one gallon jugs or can I put all five gallons in one jug?

(I just couldnt help myself.. Im sorry Lord)

tnyga;144312 wrote: I want to get 5 gallons of water...should I bring 5 one gallon jugs or can I put all five gallons in one jug?

(I just couldnt help myself.. Im sorry Lord)
haha

blind1993;143730 wrote: tommorow i am going to danny at petland and getting 3-5 chromis to have a school in my tank. i know to get odd numbers but any other advice except driping them.

Well now. I find it odd that a middle school student would rather hang with a bunch of adults than his peers. No offense but it's kinda odd that you have a Reef tank. Cool but odd. When I was a kid I was chillin with friends, Trying to find money for a sweet ride. I am glad to see that you like reef tanks but it's so strange. When you go off to college are you gonna part out your tank and set up a new one? IMHO this hobby is more for established people. why would you wanna achieve a stable environment then tear it down a few years later. It would devastate the corals, fish and other occupants. Maybe even kill them. It just seems like wasted time. Unless your gonna live at home your whole life.

My 2 cents...

I dont wanna grow up, Im a reefs r us kid...just want to get a frag and little bitty fish...Live Rock, halides, corals too...fishies, Sumps and Zoas blue..cause I just wanna grow up and be a reefer head tooooooo....Im just a little Reefs R Us Kid....

Its been a sloooowwwwwwww day LMAO I think I lost it!!

Sprayin70;144334 wrote: Well now. I find it odd that a middle school student would rather hang with a bunch of adults than his peers. No offense but it's kinda odd that you have a Reef tank. Cool but odd. When I was a kid I was chillin with friends, Trying to find money for a sweet ride. I am glad to see that you like reef tanks but it's so strange. When you go off to college are you gonna part out your tank and set up a new one? IMHO this hobby is more for established people. why would you wanna achieve a stable environment then tear it down a few years later. It would devastate the corals, fish and other occupants. Maybe even kill them. It just seems like wasted time. Unless your gonna live at home your whole life.

My 2 cents...

i hang out all the time, i am usually on from my cell phone. my plans are to go to emory. i will live here for a while and do my internship at egleston cardiac floor. my parents will give me their car so i do not need to worry about that.

many people move their tanks and i do not have a whole lot in it becasue i know i will be moving. also my tank is simple so i mean seriously even victor can take care of it, j/k. i hang out with my friends wayyyyy more then any adult(excluding parents.)

ask yourself why you got in the hobby and maybe the answer is there. also i thought pets were more of a kid thing but was proved wrong when i joined the club.

OMG, I think I just wet myself! Thinking back when i was 14 i don't think i even knew what a fish was, other than what mom made for dinner....hell at 14 I think I was startin to dig into chicks and hangin with my buds...prolly looking at playboys too.....man I loved me some ladies!

glxtrix;144343 wrote: OMG, I think I just wet myself! Thinking back when i was 14 i don't think i even knew what a fish was, other than what mom made for dinner....hell at 14 I think I was startin to dig into chicks and hangin with my buds...prolly looking at playboys too.....man I loved me some ladies!
im so with you on this one man

Ya'll are being mean. Everyone starts keeping fish at a young age. I asked for a goldfish when I was 2. Leave Blind alone. Blind was just asking a question about fish because he/she wanted knowledge. That's why everyone is here. Ya'll are a bunch of fish nerds/computer nerds anyway-chatting all day on the web? And you are cool?

Blind, just request no more than 3 in a bag.

chauwall;144447 wrote: Ya'll are being mean. Everyone starts keeping fish at a young age. I asked for a goldfish when I was 2. Leave Blind alone. Blind was just asking a question about fish because he/she wanted knowledge. That's why everyone is here. Ya'll are a bunch of fish nerds/computer nerds anyway-chatting all day on the web? And you are cool?

Blind, just request no more than 3 in a bag.
well i called and they didnt get them in. also i am a HE.

Back