is it possible to or*%sm from looking at coral?

picoreefguy

Market
Reaction score
if so i think i just did. i was wandering around the internet like i do and stumbled across this page about acanthastrea's (non lordhowensis) and it had these pics and well you know the rest

DSCN3316.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_5535.jpg
alt="" />

limitededition_timewarpacanechinata_colony.jpg
alt="" />

joseayes;957772 wrote: Most likely edited with photoshop I would, that's jmo

I disagree. The first one may be a little over saturated, but the second two look exactly how they should.

Picoreefguy;957728 wrote: is it possible to or*%sm from looking at coral?

Maybe. Did you have full polyp extension at the time, and do you suffer from premature zooxanthellae ejection as well?

Not on reef farmers Web page. The loading times are atrocious.

this one was on reef2reef not too long ago. pretty crazy.

mother_zps4e7a74ce.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Honestly depends how the coral looks like to feel that extasis your talking about, sometimes things are not the same and the polyp extension never ever happens

Sent from my LG-LS860 using Tapatalk

Acroholic;957803 wrote: Maybe. Did you have full polyp extension at the time, and do you suffer from premature zooxanthellae ejection as well?

Nice Dave I literally laughed out loud

Talk about the cream of the crop....

just wanted to toss that around before we all get banned.

I don't think so sewer, we all are just talking about corals and sponsor showing what he got so the op could keep enjoying

Sent from my LG-LS860 using Tapatalk

1mbrews8;957913 wrote: I seriously considered that one on reef2reef... It was gorgeous

http://www.okinawan-karateschool.com">www.okinawan-karateschool.com</a>[/QUOTE]

I wish I'd have jumped on the first frag for $600. Even though it's a bowerbankii and would never grow lol

Back