Is there something wrong with this picture?

simon_kruger

Market
Reaction score
Had to use my daughter to clean my sump. She's small enough to get through the top opening.

She did really well.

Now for the tank. Would it be wrong to hold her upside down while she cleans the sand bed. :)
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
fieldset>

She reminds me of Darryl Hannah in that movie.

What was it called? The one with Tom Hanks.

you gotta have another one so when she gets to big to fit you can have the next clean up crew member ready lol

Hey, that's one of my primary motivitations for having kids..... free labor!

Ok are you really trying to rub this in....I understand you guys have more water in your skimmer than in my entire set-up....

circlek;80153 wrote: Hey, that's one of my primary motivitations for having kids..... free labor!

Not much free about kids. You add up the costs it's probably the most expensive labor you ever had :)

The cool thing about it, is that his sump looks to be the size of my tank. How much does she charge? Cool pic!

Currently its driving a 92G Corner however I have a 300G Reef in the making. Shouldn't be more than 3~4 more weeks. I've had it almost 3 years. Dilution is the solution :)

I've heard that they are reef safe. They eat alot, however so keep an eye on your ammonia and nitrates for the first few weeks. ;)

Back