is this normal scribble rabbit fish behavior

victor626nj

Market
Reaction score
the past to days every now and then i see my scribble looking up and swimming that way as if he sees something ...he is totaly healthy and doesnt show any signs of sickness....just strikes me as odd and a bit funny...he eats alot and everything you give him ....ill see if i can get some pics of him doing it later on the day

Mine hangs out at a 45 degree angle or so if that is what ya mean....Plus he;s an idiot...Literally ...a complete spaz.

Mine does the same thing. At times, it tries to eat bubbles on the surface, thinking it is food. Maybe I should feed him more!

Mine would breathe air whenever it was bored and it shed mucous layers and freaked me out. Weird fish.

yup seems normal to me. From what I've noticed, it almost looks like they will do that when another fish is around that they don't particularly care for. Instead of attacking them, they just try to look bigger. And sometimes they just do that because they are retarded, lol.

I think they mimick their owner's behavior patterns

CGill311;143329 wrote: Mine does the same thing. At times, it tries to eat bubbles on the surface, thinking it is food. Maybe I should feed him more!
My figi does the same thing, and it is as fat as a pig, it eats all the time.

Back