Its all dead :(

grouper therapy;362594 wrote: Sorry Danny I am sure Patrick is upset too. You know where you can get some of your corals back from. By the way you guys with the contractor comments do really think being a contractor contributed to this <u>accident?</u></em> I guess if he was a clergyman it would be ok then.

Don't know if you're referring to my post, but if so I didn't mean to imply anything bad about contractors... could have just as easily been a cleaning lady or an insurance salesman.

I was only making the point about insurance because we're talking about something that would take a chunk of cash to replace. If I cause damage to something of yours, I should make it right.

If you were not referencing my post, then sorry to get sidetracked. :D

I am really sorry for your loss. My buddy Joseph/jgwhite left town for 4 days last week and turned his air off not thinking. Everything gone. Never seen something so nice wiped out so quickly. Dude is depressed.
Maybe the contractor has a soft spot. Have ya spoken to him about it? May be a good time to upgrade and get a stand and canopy build out of it. Just trying to bring a positive thought. Either way we all got your back if you need help getting back in the groove

It wasnt patrick, I was the HVAC guys finishing the a/c install. And the giy in charge is a friend of mine and I couldnt hold him fully responsible. It was an accident, and I know he feels crappy about it.

Im just deperessed about how long it is going to take to restock some of the larger, rare items i lost :(

cr500_af;362661 wrote: Don't know if you're referring to my post, but if so I didn't mean to imply anything bad about contractors... could have just as easily been a cleaning lady or an insurance salesman.

I was only making the point about insurance because we're talking about something that would take a chunk of cash to replace. If I cause damage to something of yours, I should make it right.

If you were not referencing my post, then sorry to get sidetracked. :D
No not at all Good idea!

Back