It's Official!!!

margi

Lifetime
Reaction score
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 15px;"><span style="color: teal;">My Reef Creations is officially under NEW OWNERSHIP.</span></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 15px;"><span style="color: teal;"></span></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 15px;"><span style="color: teal;">At approximately 4PM today - SouthEast Aquariums (i.e. Tim & Margi) purchased MRC.</span></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 15px;"><span style="color: teal;"></span></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 15px;"><span style="color: teal;">Thank you for your support - and please let us know if you have any product ideas you would like to see out there (especially if they are fabricated from Acrylic).</span></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 15px;"><span style="color: teal;">Margi</span></span></span>

Congratulations. I would like to wish you guys the best of luck. I know you will make this company grow. I am glad to see that this company has been purchased by good people.

When can I place an order?

Oh the product ideas I have....if only I had the cash.

That's great news.
Congratulations!

Congratulations!

I'm glad to see that MRC will be staying in business!

Wishing you guys much success!

Bob

That's fantastic, Margi!

Now, how about a low-wattage recirculating meshwheel skimmer?

<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="color: royalblue;">SouthEast Aquarium and My Reef Creations both exist as seperate companies - they just have the same owners (i.e. Tim and Margi)</span></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="color: royalblue;"></span></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="color: royalblue;">We are keeping the location, phone number, etc.. </span></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="color: royalblue;"></span></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="color: royalblue;">Looking for a Holiday Sale in December - any requests?</span></span></span>

Can you please provide BEGINNER information on a calcium reactor for my 175 gal s/w tank? It's running well now but I'd like to add clams and more hard corals soon. I've been informed by other ARC members that a Calcium Reactor would be a good addition to my setup. My main problem is storage space now since my sump, media filter, refugium, protein skimmer, etc take up all of my cabinet space. How much do these kits cost and how complex are they to operate? Finally, what's the benefits of having a Calcium Reactor to my current setup?

Thanks,
Shane

Congratulations on the new business!!! Don't worry about the whole sleep-depravation thing. You'll get used to it! :)

Congrats....now you can hook up all your fellow ARC members that are Army Aviators! J/K! Glad to see everything is going well with the company! They are definitely in good hands.

Good to see this business continueing on despite the recent difficulties.

Margi;98962 wrote: <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="color: royalblue;">SouthEast Aquarium and My Reef Creations both exist as seperate companies - they just have the same owners (i.e. Tim and Margi)</span></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="color: royalblue;">We are keeping the location, phone number, etc.. </span></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="color: royalblue;">Looking for a Holiday Sale in December - any requests?</span></span></span>

Kalk reactorss! Been wanting one for a long time!

<span style="font-family: Century Gothic;"><span style="font-size: 15px;"><span style="color: blue;">Be looking for a brand new CR-1 with spraybar that we just donated to ARC for the December Raffle...</span></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Century Gothic;"><span style="font-size: 15px;"><span style="color: blue;"></span></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Century Gothic;"><span style="font-size: 15px;"><span style="color: blue;">And Mark - only Army Aviators who flew Blackhawks... (what do you fly?) </span></span></span>:roll:

Back