I've got a-can problem...

steve

Market
Reaction score
get it, a-can, acan. haha well maybe not... :blush:

Well I came across a small fortune worth of acans probably 20-30 different species. The 30 cube was packed already and now I really know the meaning of packed.... Pictures to come in a few days when they open up...

Steve this means nothing but you rubbing it in unless you have pictures or you tell me the source of this acan problem.:lol2:

Joe

No frags. And none for a while, they'll all be going into the 120 when I get it set-up, this is just great though, I know I don't have room for anything else so I can't really buy any more corals. :lol2:

Joe, I'll get some pics but it's not going to be very colorful, everything is recovering from the long day.

Okay, so here is the tank as of Friday night:
IMG_1074.jpg
alt="" />

Here is the tank as of ten minutes ago (I'll get more pictures in a few days when everything colors up and opens up.):

IMG_1103.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1104.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1105.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1106.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1108.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1109.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1110.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1111.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1112.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1113.jpg
alt="" />

I had to double the size of the frag rack, and move a lot of things around to make room for the acans and the various SPS I picked up. Some really bright greens/pinks/reds so far. This is what is going to spark me to get the new tank set-up, as I don't have room for anything else really.

Running out of room you can cram a few more in there. Looking good Is that some pink I see? Where did you get the goods? Is it a secret?

Joe

There's actually a lot of pink. There's some good sized colonies, but most are smaller 1-4 polyp frags. I counted again before the lights went out, and it's right around 43 different species!

I think you're in violation of some sort of Ga statue or law about having too many acans in a 30 gallon tank. I know that you have heard of the "Tang Police" but the "Acan Police" is a double secret enforcement agency. Since I know some of members of the "Acan Police", I'm obligated to report you unless we can make arrangements for me to say "quarantine" some of those acans for you for so that you don't excecced your acan limit.

J/K of course, where you did you get them?

A friend of mine. The thing about the acan police made me laugh. Well put together. Gotta get the 120 up soon so I can have some room!

Back