January 2019 ARC Meeting - Coral Propagation, Free Frags, and Frag Swap

January 2019 ARC Meeting - Coral Propagation, Free Frags, and Frag Swap
Posted by FutureInterest
Palisades Medical Building
Saturday, January 19, 2019 - 02:00 PM
Until: Saturday, January 19, 2019 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
There were frags of BamBam, Midas, Lord of the Rings, Pandoras, Rainbow Infusion, and Bob Marleys. It was so choatic I forgot to mention that we were thinking of doing a grow out contest based on these frags... I imagine we still could if there's any current interest... :)

There were frags of BamBam, Midas, Lord of the Rings, Pandoras, Rainbow Infusion, and Bob Marleys. It was so choatic I forgot to mention that we were thinking of doing a grow out contest based on these frags... I imagine we still could if there's any current interest... :)

Sounds fun! I’m in!

I traveled from Warner Robins to learn a little more about zoas and the frag swap. I can say that this was well worth the time that it took me to travel to the meeting. I was able to learn a lot about zoas which I didn't know.....especially about precautions to take concerning poly toxins. There are plans to have 3 more demos this year to learn about fragging and I can guarantee I will be attending meetings going forward. What a way for ARC to kick off the new year and officers. Anyone who lives in the metro Atlanta area should make the trip.

You have a beautiful family Holley :). I plan on having 3 more demos this year with free frags and a frag swap with it. This one seemed well received, with over 100 people there. Hopefully we can keep building on that. :)
Thank you Jin, we will do our best to make it to the future demos! Holley

Back