January Tour of Tanks, Cobb Co. Reefers Needed!!!!!!

SuAsati;118109 wrote: :) , nah I can't impose that on you.... did you find a canister filter?

I actually have a Magnum, but it's missing a part. Borrowing Dakota's Magnum while waiting for the ordered part to get here.

(Thanks for your kind offer)

:)

Cameron;118103 wrote: I didn't know Rit was in Cobb... figured he was Fulton. I forget Cobb runs so far South.

Well, if you look at where Rit is (285 @ Atlanta Rd/Smyrna) and where Sal is (41/Jiles/Kennesaw)... pretty long haul. Jin might be closer in Fulton

Sal is actually by me... his store is in Kennesaw. I haven't figured that one out yet except Kennesaw doesn't seem to have a good fish store.

Well, I'm not sure if I'm going to be available that weekend or not just yet, but if I am, I wouldnt mind finally showing off the Seahorse tank. There is an out of town gig im negotiating right now for that weekend, and if it comes through, then I have to do it, but if not, i'd be around that weekend. I can let y'all know about a week before. I live near rit I guess, off atlanta road near the 75/285 split.

A week in advance will work, as long as we have others that has definately confirmed that they will show on the tour.

I'm not terribly familar with Cobb, so if anyone would like to offer their assistance in plotting a route (I'm guessing here) starting at Rit's tank (unless someone further south volunteers to show us their's), and ending at Saltwater City, I'd be forever grateful.

Im in woodstock and can open my tank up to anyone... Its not special at all but it is a tank

Hey Dakota I have streets and trips. If you give me the addresses I can figure out the best route and then post the map (i think, LOL)

Hey Dakota and Rawn. Let me know if you need help with the route planning. I work in GIS for Cobb County, so I can definitely put something together.

By the way, for those that haven't seen Rit's tank, you are in for a real treat. His tank is awesome!

- Brad

I just upgraded from a 90 to a 210, tank is young and not very many corals but if you need tanks to show.... Quick highlights - 210RR with cherry stand and canopy with a lift system, basement sump room with seperate chem sump, fug, and DSB. I'm in E Cobb, near Optimum

Here's another thought for the Tour Of Tanks...

Adding a tank to the tour that is <u>new or in the process of being set up</u>. How valuable would for people to stop by and offer help/suggestions!!!

depending on the day, i might be available. Im 5 minutes from marks house (flying Army)

I would love to have mine on the tour but it would be so i could ask questions and people could tell me how to fix my tank.

ckwatson;118721 wrote: I would love to have mine on the tour but it would be so i could ask questions and people could tell me how to fix my tank.
i think it is a great idea not everyone in this hobby thinks they are doing the best they can for there reef and having other opinion is always great :yes:

Ok, we have eight potential tanks to show, will be sending out mass PM tonight regarding scheduling and availability.

I'll also include those who can help navigate from one place to another.

Im only a hop, skip, jump, run, bounce, fly from Cobb...more than welcome to take train here :)

You know, I'd love to play if my tank wasn't such a mess!!!!

Then again, if you're going to bring an exorcist with you, then we could talk!!!

Did anyone get my mass pm? I sent it out last night about 9:30, and not one response yet. just wanted to make sure it was sent.

Back