Just getting my feet wet!

Drknudsenx2

Market
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my wife and I got a great deal on a 75 gallon DT and have been working hard to get it up and running the past few months. I have primarily been posting and asking questions on reef2reef, but I just learned about this group so I will probably be active on here as well!

We are located in Cumming, and my wife and I run a small animal veterinary hospital. We have a 18 month old little boy who is our greatest joy, and his face absolutely lights up when we go to our lfs. I am beyond excited to see how he reacts when we get our first fish for this tank!

Welcome. Just getting started I'm sure there will be some questions. I know I did. There are some.e very knowledgeable people here and are willing to help.

Hey welcome to ARC and to the hobby. We are glad to have you. Please feel free to ask any and all of your questions. As stated above we have a great community here with awesome people that all want you to thrive and succeed. Post in the members tank portion of the forum with pictures and a brief description of what you are running your in your system.

Not sure how I missed your post but welcome! You will love this forum!! Please post pictures of your aquarium even if it’s not up and running! Sounds like you have a lovely family.

Thank you! We are 10 days in to cycling, still no cycle changes but we are being patient. I have pictures of the tank over on my build thread!

Thank you! We are 10 days in to cycling, still no cycle changes but we are being patient. I have pictures of the tank over on my build thread!

Congrats and welcome!

Side note: if your feet are getting wet, that's probably a bad sign.

Welcome to our family! If you haven't already found it under announcements or on our calendar, let me be the first to invite you to the March 22 meeting. Details are posted in the two aforementioned areas on the site.

Back