Lending TDS Meter

carlitosreef

Market
Reaction score
What's up guys, I been away for a while had to stop my first tank project. Now I'm trying to finish it, was going to order my RODI this weekend but I'm trying to test my water first. Anyone got a TDS meter I could borrow? Would be great anyone close to Marietta or Smyrna since gas prices is crazy high.

I have a hand-held you could borrow, and I have inexpensive in-line ones for sale.

Jenn

i have a few, u need a handheld one to test tap water? want me to test my water in marietta at delk and powers ferry? what part of marietta are you in? yours should be about the same as mine prob, but if you arent far, we can test it anyways

JennM;795069 wrote: I have a hand-held you could borrow, and I have inexpensive in-line ones for sale.

Jenn

Thanks but I ended up ordering one and my RODI.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

MustangCaleb;795074 wrote: i have a few, u need a handheld one to test tap water? want me to test my water in marietta at delk and powers ferry? what part of marietta are you in? yours should be about the same as mine prob, but if you arent far, we can test it anyways

Sup Mustang I'm usually around that area a lot but I stay at Austell and east west connector. You stay in acworth or marietta?

i move like a gypsy, lol. im from woodstock and lived there and acworth. then moved to marietta, but just moved back up to wade green last weekend. im all over the place. but my best friend lives next to south cobb high, and i go to school out that way.

but at the very moment, im in marietta. i just tds tested the tap water at delk and powers ferry and got a reading of 65 ppm

MustangCaleb;795097 wrote: i move like a gypsy, lol. im from woodstock and lived there and acworth. then moved to marietta, but just moved back up to wade green last weekend. im all over the place. but my best friend lives next to south cobb high, and i go to school out that way.

but at the very moment, im in marietta. i just tds tested the tap water at delk and powers ferry and got a reading of 65 ppm

Lol that's funny one of my bros graduated from SC he is in the Marines now he is a Tanker. I have another bro that attends SC he hates it tho lol I graduated from Kennesaw high. So I know my way pretty much around Kennesaw, Marietta, and Smyrna. I cant go anywhere else without a gps. Lol I'm from the north so after 10 years down here is still tough for me lol
What school you go to?

That's interesting you got 65 I guess is not bad. If you noticed the whole water line from Cobb parkway was getting fixed I guess the main line was to old. Also a lot of businesses around the Cobb area have been having water lines problems. But let's see what I get when I get my RODI.

Also I'm curious what RODI unit you guys running and what tds you getting out of your unit I'm assuming you getting 0ppm.

brs 5 stage +, 0ppm. also got 0 ppm out of my old filterguys 5 stage

i go to chatt tech across from the harley dealership on south cobb, graduated from woodstock high school.

MustangCaleb;795139 wrote: brs 5 stage +, 0ppm. also got 0 ppm out of my old filterguys 5 stage

i go to chatt tech across from the harley dealership on south cobb, graduated from woodstock high school.

Not bad I actually ended up ordering the same but with the saver add on.

I was suppose to start my 2nd semester there this fall but they drop me from 2 classes due to the new stupid policy they have. Also I can't stress enough they always having problems with the site. I was thinking in transferring to spsu for my spring semester I'm not sure if I can.

only problem ive had here was not their fault, but i had an issue with my grant. the state forgot to finalize it or something. theyve always been extremely helpful here. if youre not feeling the website, just walk in and talk to them. thats what i did and they informed me that i qualified for grant. i havent had to pay $1

but i also have a few friends at spsu and they seem to like it over there

MustangCaleb;795145 wrote: only problem ive had here was not their fault, but i had an issue with my grant. the state forgot to finalize it or something. theyve always been extremely helpful here. if youre not feeling the website, just walk in and talk to them. thats what i did and they informed me that i qualified for grant. i havent had to pay $1

but i also have a few friends at spsu and they seem to like it over there

I have walked in many times I feel like is the only way resolving things but gas ain't cheap these days lol I haven't had to pay a penny either which is why I had to drop my other 2 classes to avoid loosing my benefits. What you majoring in?

im going for hvac, hoping to own my own company within 2 yrs of finishing school. just gotta work for someone long enough to get licensed, then the skys the limit!

MustangCaleb;795347 wrote: im going for hvac, hoping to own my own company within 2 yrs of finishing school. just gotta work for someone long enough to get licensed, then the skys the limit!

That's what's up man, is always good to work for someone in the field you interested. So you can get an idea how your company will be different from others. GL

Back