Let’s talk autofeeders

Saltienewb

Supporting
Reaction score
Have a vacation next month for a week.
Thinking about the plank, but tipping the scales at 210 dollars,not the most economical.
stocking: 2 clowns, 2 halichorus chrysus, 2 starcki damsel, 1 gramma. Various hermits, pitho crabs, emerald crabs

Have a vacation next month for a week.
Thinking about the plank, but tipping the scales at 210 dollars,not the most economical.
stocking: 2 clowns, 2 halichorus chrysus, 2 starcki damsel, 1 gramma. Various hermits, pitho crabs, emerald crabs
Ehiem makes a model that cost me ~$30 when I got it, still works perfectly. They make a turtle model and fish model, the only difference is price (don't recall which is cheaper). Allows 4 feeds per day.

I am curious as how you guys are controlling the amount of pallets/flakes that are being dispensed?

I have Eheim feeder and I have taped off most of the open lid and it's not working the best. I only have it rotating 1 time in the noon to add herbivore pallets and once in a blue moon i push the button to see and non is going in. I have tiny 24G so I ned very little going in. Any tips?

I am curious as how you guys are controlling the amount of pallets/flakes that are being dispensed?

I have Eheim feeder and I have taped off most of the open lid and it's not working the best. I only have it rotating 1 time in the noon to add herbivore pallets and once in a blue moon i push the button to see and non is going in. I have tiny 24G so I ned very little going in. Any tips?
When I had less fish, I did what you did and just tape off half the opening of the dispenser and it worked fine. Even then tho, I fed 4x a day, lol. I seem to feed my fish a lot tho.

I was using the auto feeder to give snack around noon for the fishes. (I feed frozen 2-3 times a day). I did tape it shut but when activated either too much comes out or none comes out. I’m trying to give about 10-15 pallets which works when it works. Sometimes ago, I noticed it wasn’t going in (and I don’t know how long). So I just stop using them.

The Plank is very consistent with Avast’s Reef Jerky. It drops the equivalent of 1 frozen cube in 90 seconds

Back