Let me introduce myself

Mike,
That is a nicely aquascaped reef you have there. Looks like you are off to great start. Nice colors. The corals look happy. If you need any feedback on anything, just shoot me a PM. I promise to be nice!:D

Very nice looking tank

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

mysterybox;949051 wrote: Welcome Mike!

...and don't piss me off or I'll make you cry! Lol.

J/K

Ask me any question you want, just remember to only ask it once...hahaha!

He will.....he really will hahahahaha

Acroholic;949096 wrote: Mike,
That is a nicely aquascaped reef you have there. Looks like you are off to great start. Nice colors. The corals look happy. If you need any feedback on anything, just shoot me a PM. I promise to be nice!:D

hah thanks dave, i appreciate it. lesson to be learned here: you can be nice if you want, but if your advice is going to save me time/money/frustration, then i don't mind you being a honest d**k head every once in a while! I'll try not to cry about it.

MiaHaley;949103 wrote: hah thanks dave, i appreciate it. lesson to be learned here: you can be nice if you want, but if your advice is going to save me time/money/frustration, then i don't mind you being a honest d**k head every once in a while! I'll try not to cry about it.
Well, you seem like a big boy, so I'm sure we'll get along fine!:cheers:

Lol... Nice open scape, and that wall hammer is pretty sweet too, I've only seen a couple shaped like that

Welcome to the ARC :)

You tank is Nice. And it has a remote control. I don't think many have that. Maybe for the lights. ......

welcome to the club mike i hope you find many new friends here as i have. as far as kstyle goes i think she (yes she is a girl as posted in one of her old threads lol) just takes some people too seriously cough cough ralph cough cough.

Picoreefguy;949131 wrote: welcome to the club mike i hope you find many new friends here as i have. as far as kstyle goes i think she (yes she is a girl as posted in one of her old threads lol) just takes some people too seriously cough cough ralph cough cough.

I'm pretty sure it's a dude. Not that it matters.

Mikesmith34;949132 wrote: I'm pretty sure it's a dude. Not that it matters.

ahh i could have sworn he was a girl cause his name is kourtney but ive heard of guys named ashley so i could definitely be wrong.

wildernet;949115 wrote: You tank is Nice. And it has a remote control. I don't think many have that. Maybe for the lights. ......

the remote doesn't just control the lights, it controls the sound and channels too...too bad it only works on my tv.

Picoreefguy;949142 wrote: ahh i could have sworn he was a girl cause his name is kourtney but ive heard of guys named ashley so i could definitely be wrong.

Nope guy, it may be sexist but I would have never been as honest as I was if he was a she.... Sue me.

Welcome aboard Mike!!! Glad you find the club informative for your needs and that you said that you become a paid member for what you have learned here!

I will say that as this is informative we always keep searching for new or old tricks to keep tanks thriving, hope you can get good tips from the seasoned reefers here and enjoy the community.

You have a nice aquascape! Would you share some info on the Drygoods? As well as filtration pics?

I always ask for tank filtration pics, sorry hehehe!
Thanks!

Back