Lets hear it for Hydor

gclackum

Supporting
Reaction score
I purchased a Koralia 4 about 7 months ago from Aqua Buys. Well it quit working and I didn't really know how to cash in the warranty. I called Sam who responded back right away with contact info (and told me to call him back if I didn't get service from Hydor, THANKS SAM). Sent an Email expecting to have to fight about something, no reciept...etc... but let me say customer service does exist at Hydor. I got a prompt email from Frank Moore telling me to send it to them and they would take care of it. I did and they did. Had a brand new one waiting for me at home in less than a week. I'm a Hydor Fan!!

Good to hear. I am a big fan of theirs too and I am looking forward to seeing these new 12v PHs with the controller.

I had the same instance about a month ago. A #3 had a motor just burn out, sent an email, within the hour Frank Moore sent me an email. Two weeks later I had a brand new one sitting on my door step waiting for me.

This is consistent with the way they treated the voltage leak problem. My replacement was prompt and with no questions asked.

They have a voltage leak problem?I have a 120 with 2 4`s and have noticed on a few occasions a weak shock when putting my hands/arms in the tank.Guess next time i`ll unplug them one at a time and see if it is one of them.

Depends on how old yours are. It was some of the originals and was corrected shortly after their release.

Back