Let's see your diy probe/dosing tube holders

johniii

Market
Reaction score
I need to make a probe/tube holder. Let's see some pics of yours.
Also need pics of diy float switch brackets if you have any.

JohnIII;832457 wrote: I need to make a probe/tube holder. Let's see some pics of yours.
Also need pics of diy float switch brackets if you have any.

And we need to see pics of your setup. It's been months!!!! Hehehehe

All my stuff is pre-fab. It's relatively cheap so I didn't mess around with DIY.

Best one Ive seen was just some PVC with holes drilled in it to hold tubes.

I made mine out of acylic and JG fittings(the 1/2" ones fit probes when you drill out the tube stop)

Soon Rich. Decided to redo all the floors before the tank goes up. When adding supporting beams I had to repair the ones that were there do to shoddy construction, then had to repair a hump. New flooring goes down in the hall/dining room tomorrow. Then set up the 220 so I can remove my 72 from my living room to replace the floors in there. But I have 99% of everything I need to get the tank up. Just been buying stuff a little here and there. That way I don't have to limp it by with the cheap stuff.

Jeff what's the fun in buying one.

EnderG60;832469 wrote: Best one Ive seen was just some PVC with holes drilled in it to hold tubes.

I made mine out of acylic and JG fittings(the 1/2" ones fit probes when you drill out the tube stop)
I'm thinking pvc with holes drilled and tapped for nylon bolts for the probes an john guest for the dosing lines.

Back