LFS question?

Atlanta Aquarium is right there as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell if you're at pleasant hill you might as well visit nemos too

tcampbell23;1071222 wrote: Hell if you're at pleasant hill you might as well visit nemos too

+1 for Nemo's. I've had a lot of luck with their fish and their prices are very good. Well worth driving down 2 more exits.

Hello Shawn,
Since you are coming to the area, please stop in The Fish Store and pay your bill - about $1,200, or bring the coral we paid for that you never delivered.

The Fish Store;1071257 wrote: Hello Shawn,
Since you are coming to the area, please stop in The Fish Store and pay your bill - about $1,200, or bring the coral we paid for that you never delivered.

Woah

The Fish Store;1071257 wrote: Hello Shawn,

Not Shawn, this is Brandon. Wrong Columbus person...... Sounds like a pretty deep incident that I'm going to stay out of.

That was very unprofessional.

I was also wondering who "Shawn" is. Brandon is a stand up, helpful person from my experience.

Thank you for this interesting thread. Its nice to know the good fish stores up the north 85 corridor

I know to never offer "Shawn" Cash in Advance

And most importantly;

Never ever owe The Fish Store money, or you'll receive your Letter Of Dunning via public forum

Catgirl29;1071433 wrote: That was very unprofessional.

I was also wondering who "Shawn" is. Brandon is a stand up, helpful person from my experience.

Thanks Jan for your kind words

Shawn Patterson of Columbus had his own account on here until he abandoned it in December 2014. He now shares this account with Brandon. He put coral up for sale here that we paid for, and never received. Everyone please encourage him to refund our money, or deliver the coral.

I thought there was a strict rule about not sharing accounts?!?
I remember people getting suspended from the forums for accidentally posting on their spouses account by accident when replying to a post.

The Fish Store;1071472 wrote: Shawn Patterson of Columbus had his own account on here until he abandoned it in December 2014. He now shares this account with Brandon. He put coral up for sale here that we paid for, and never received. Everyone please encourage him to refund our money, or deliver the coral.

He doesn't share an account with me, just me myself and I. The account shared is with another member that I have the decency to not call out in a public forum. What issues you have with him please do not bring me into it and know what your talking about before you go making assumptions.

Dakota9;1071473 wrote: I thought there was a strict rule about not sharing accounts?!?
I remember people getting suspended from the forums for accidentally posting on their spouses account by accident when replying to a post.

It is against forum rules. And no spouse has been suspended for accidentally posting from his/her spouses account.

i just stopped in to see a $1200 coral.

+1 on not advancing a "shawn" any $$ upfront.

Our apologies to you Brandon. Our file on Shawn was confusing, and we misread a notation. We have a $50 gift card here with your name on it. Sorry again friend.

This is the pm we received regarding Shawn sharing an account with another member.

"He and a buddy share an account now, Acrofiend01 is where you can reach him at now."

So Acrofiend01 / Shawn, would you please contact us to arrange the transfer of the coral?

Back