LFS tour saturday

megadeth

Market
Reaction score
I am planning a tour of the local LFS's for softies/lps

I dont want to waste time going to ones that dont have much, or only brown stuff

any suggestions on "do not miss" stores?

I'm in the market for mushrooms, blue/red/purple, softies, and LPS, branching preferred, hammer/torch/fogspawn or brain/favia maybe a blasto but they seem overpriced now, or acan frags.

I'm really looking to go see all the LFS's I've never been to any other than Blue ocean, and CB

Well my normal fish run includes Cap Bay,Marine Fish,then Optimum Aquarium(Mostly good for fish).They are all in the same vicinity and normally worth the trip.I also like to venture out to Nemo's once in awhile for fish or Poseidon's Reef even though it is a bit far for me.

Petland Alpharetta has a TON of the frags you mentioned. Cheap too (3/$50)

Marine Fish is Roswell has a pretty big selection also. They're also fairly priced.

And you get the ARC discount at both shops.

Petland Alpharetta is definitely the place to go for a torch/frogspawn/hammer from their $25 (before discount) frag section. Very nice sized frags for the price. I also got a pretty good sized pink fox coral from them last time I was there.

The prices have dropped there now. $18.99 each (before discount)!

Skriz;71659 wrote: Marine Fish is Roswell has a pretty big selection also. They're also fairly priced. And you get the ARC discount...

But remember... the only weekend ARC discount you can get @ Marine Fish is before 12:00-noon on Saturdays.

Marine Fish is great. So is Cappuccino Bay. Never been to Petland but I will be there this weekend.

Michael

megadeth;71901 wrote: I dont have my ARC card yet, so no discount for me anyway

you can show your receipt as proof of membership until you get your card. :thumbs:

Go to Wild Kingdom, or whatever it is called located in Newnan. They have alot of lps and softies. ALOT!

Diddo on Petland in Alpharetta... stopped in there this afternoon to pick up a tiny net to nab my clownfish who jumped in the filter section of my nano cube (my co-workers swear he's suicidal)... anyways they had a ton of frags and looked very healthy

ouling;71945 wrote: Go to Wild Kingdom, or whatever it is called located in Newnan. They have alot of lps and softies. ALOT!

I went there, they had almost nothing

Really? The one thats across the street from like home depot and walmart? Here is there number, see if you went to the right one. 678 432 9684

I've been to pet showcase, they don't have too much, I work right in tyrone and stop by there every couple weeks

ouling;72461 wrote: Really? The one thats across the street from like home depot and walmart? Here is there number, see if you went to the right one. 678 432 9684

yeah that's the place, I had to call to get directions

Back