live aquaria divers den

Yeah getting wholesale access is pretty much the only way to do it commercially, which is why it's hard for a lot of small outfits to start up. Aquaria is one of those weird industries where access to the wholesale market is treated as a coveted right. They almost all require business licenses, tax IDs and sizeable monthly minimums to start and maintain an account. For those living in urban counties, try getting a business license to operate a marine aquatics operation in your garage. Gwinnett won't even let you park a commercial vehicle (greater than F-450 or equivalent) in your own private driveway if it isn't zoned properly.

I remember reading on R2R a few months back about an online "wholesaler" who attempted to go direct to consumer. They were effectively blacklisted by the industry and forced to close pretty quickly.
Weird I've run a successful roofing company from my Gwinnett home for years with a few f450s and trailers. Ive since moved to Statham and have more issues here, ive also have a Shipping only Aquatic store from the same address 9 years ago. Getting wholesale is not that hard if you do it the right way. We just have to many " I own a business" folks with no license or anything.

Weird I've run a successful roofing company from my Gwinnett home for years with a few f450s and trailers. Ive since moved to Statham and have more issues here, ive also have a Shipping only Aquatic store from the same address 9 years ago. Getting wholesale is not that hard if you do it the right way. We just have to many " I own a business" folks with no license or anything.

Started a business a year ago doing towing and vehicle transport. Vehicles were going to be on the road or parked at my drivers houses so I wasnt going to bother investing in a physical lot. Gwinnett denied my business license because I had to use a commercially zoned address because my RAM 3500 w/ tow package was not okay to park on a residential property. I ended up using a UPS address funny enough and they accepted it.

The work around for aquatics related stuff is explaining your business as "aquarium services." That way your receipts match your business but you can explain how you are able to do it out of your house without much issue. It really depends on who is processing your permit. Ive seen some get rubber stamped and others processed by Sherlock Holmes wanna be types.

Back