Live Aquaria Order anyone?

FutureInterest

Market
Reaction score
There's a fish on special I want from live aquaria. I'm sure some of you know which one :).

If a couple of people want to join together we can make the shipping more reasonable and will split that cost proportionally. I'm flexible on the day for delivery, but the specials end this thursday. If there's no interest, then it just wasn't mean to be :*(.

Thx,
Jin

Donalds1;64694 wrote: whats the sight

http://liveaquaria.com/">Live Aquaria</a> <----- link

[IMG]http://liveaquaria.com/product/scateg.cfm?siteid=26&pCatId=871">Marine Fish On Sale At L.A.</a> <----- 'nother link

Your money would be safe on that bet Lisa :). That's an excellent deal on a reef-safe wrasse that is not commonly available.

Jin I'ld be in for a:

CN -71406 SW - Diamond Watchman $17.99

Not sure if that discount code would work still but someone posted a discount code for 15% off your order, we should jump on that too if its offered for this order.

4 people confirmed so far... maybe more. So it looks like its going to happen! :)

PMs sent.

I think i could be persuaded to jump in on this...
I want one of the $18.99 Blue Tangs :-D

Had my eye on one for a long time, but all the LFS's have them at $60 plus!
Youch!

Just lemme know before ya order anything :-D

Please post before you make the order. Hate it that these specials are always right in the middle of a pay period.

Hey guys Big D is dropping corals and stuff off for armynavywife on Wednesday. So we're going to do delivery of the LA stuff on Tuesday so I can give him some corals for her and that day seems to work best for our favorite newnonite anyways.

What that does mean is that the order is going in tonight and the cutoff is at 3am. We already have 6 confirmed. If anyone else is ordering plz post on this message and send me a pm that includes your phone number and email address. That way I can contact you when the order comes in on Tuesday and I can send you an invoice by email etc.

Thx,
Jin

What will happen if we place an order, and the fish ends up dying? Would you be able to deal w/ all the trouble w/ the live guarantee that liveaquaria offers? Or is there some way to tell them that this is a group order, so that we can be allowed to work w/ LA separately in that type of case? I definitely might be interested in adding a fish or two on this order.

Back