Live or seachem?

dylan ringwood

Market
Reaction score
If you are spot feeding corals or anything do I need to use live? Was headed towards seachem or brightwell products to feed my frags so I didn't have to refrigerate? And advice

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

We switch between frozen mysis and brine shrimp, flakes, pellets, and reef chilli to feed our corals and fish.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

My fish food is frozen I was hoping to get a non refrigerated if it all works the same

Hmm yeah I would guess it does. We use reef chilli which is plankton so it has to be refrigerated. But I have seen my Duncan eat the pellet food that floats by. I know some use a food called Fuel, I dont know if it needs to be chilled or not.

DestineyFoster;944702 wrote: Hmm yeah I would guess it does. We use reef chilli which is plankton so it has to be refrigerated. But I have seen my Duncan eat the pellet food that floats by. I know some use a food called Fuel, I dont know if it needs to be chilled or not.

Fuel by Seachem is a viatamin, mineral and amino acid suppliment.

I use TLF Zoplan (its a dry powder) to suppliment the frozrn and refrigerated foods I feed.

Does it work as good as the refrigerated? Our just prefrence

I guess a lot depends on what your feeding. I have several gorgonians growing out in one of my tanks so I am using it because I have had some success with it in the past. I think its good but know that I am also using Rods food (frozen) and oyster eggs (refrigerated). I have found this to be a good combination and I make sure to not overdo it.

LRF has everything for fish and Corals. I do supplement some reef frenzy twice a week but I'm not sure it adds anything to the health of my Corals.

I use frozen mysin and shrimp for the fish. I was hoping non frozen for corals etc.

Back