Long day huge hual!!!

kstyle13

Market
Reaction score
Ok so my day has ended and I made a great trip to atl. Picked up the 46 bowfront which is loaded with all types of softies. Go the orange cap monti from glxtrix, beautiful piece. Actually didn't even make it home and the guys at blue planet got a good size frag of it. Got a good size long tentacle nem. He beautiful can't wait to see him flowing in his new home. He matches the colors of my condi so I'm very excited to see them together. :) also doubled the cleanup crew size, and got several large corals from the display!!! It's got a very nice T5 light unit. I'm ready to get pics posted shortly!!!

Lmao. Yes you were a huge help. Now get the forum and come get your clowns!!! Hahahaha

Next trip will be just as epic but your tanks will be getting the big overhaul in that trip. Lol

a9edaqy9.jpg
alt="" />
e8e4etuh.jpg
alt="" />

The corals are stressed but they should be back and happy tomorrow.

Here's a photo of all the new products I got with the deal as well. Opinions please.
upu5y5ep.jpg
alt="" />

I thought you just lost everything with a tank failure and you couldn't get salt!

I had help with the salt. And probably 45 percent of my corals are beginning to come back. But thanks to some very kind reefers I am back in business with a tank better the ever. :)

I actually placed him in the front left corner. I left it nice and open just for him... it didn't take him long to travel over to where he is now. Right above the condi. Once he was there he started opening up big. The condi moved away. Guess he didn't wanna fight.

And thanks to glxtrix, orange cap monti, and the guys at blue planet I was able to get back most of the LPS and sps I lost. Plus a wide array of mushrooms, kenyas, and Toadstool. All in a beautiful 46 gallon bowfront.

The condi is the green one with purple tips and the lta is the red/brown one. Which in this pic he was moving and his lime green center was not exposed. But lta is right above the condi in the pix.

oh... I thought that the green one was the LTA and that the red/brown one was a bubble tip..... Got confused for a second lol.

Lol I gotcha. Nope my bubble tip is in a holding container hang in on the side of tank because he is bleached and in recovery. I picked him up from the lfs after another reefer did have proper lighting and almost killed it. He was freebie as long as I keep the owner updated on its progress

But as far as nems go I have 1 bta, 1 lta, 1 maxi mini, 1 condi, and 1 curly q.

Back