Long day huge hual!!!

It's crazy because when I got the condi he was solid white. Now check him. Lime green with purple tips. He turned out so pretty.

yry5ysen.jpg
alt="" />

Very close relative of apstasia. But he doesn't reproduce like crazy and he has corkscrew stripes going up each tentacle. Had him for about 8 months now and he hasn't moved from the rock he's on. And he doesn't seem to like to eat like the rest of my nems do...

Wow pretty cool looking. I'm still kind of lost on all of these thing you've been doing like moving tanks and everything but weren't you making a really big tank?

jc_k;969790 wrote: wow pretty cool looking. I'm still kind of lost on all of these thing you've been doing like moving tanks and everything but weren't you making a really big tank?

+1

I was. I had it finished and leak tested, then I bought a house.. and the big tank was built to fit into my old house and not my new one. So I took it down until I get my workshop remodeled. Once I finish that I will set the big one back up. But for now I had other things that came first

2utudu7a.jpg
alt="" />
Here is a photo this morning. Still have a few really mad corals but most everything has opened.

Thank you. I'm trying to find the name of the lights I have no clue how to program them...

Definelty looks nice. What are those green things? Mushrooms?

Yes metallic greens and metallic stripes. Ok the light fixture is a Aquatic Life programmable HO t5. With lunar lights. It's the 48 inch with 2 actinic bulbs 1 10,000k and 1 purple. Then it has the lunar moon leds. Is this enough for my mixed reef or should I put my metal halides back on? I have both.... the softies that were already with the tank were doing great as this light unit came with the tank. But I also have LPS and sps in there....

Back