Look at what I found last night...

stacy22;271388 wrote: Chau, are you coming to the meeting Tuesday? If so, bring him and I'll take him.

I won't be going to the meeting, but let me check with Raj. I could drop it off at his house.

I've got another one that is fully armored you can have as well Stacy. :) I'll bring it on Tuesday if you like!

FutureInterest;271588 wrote: I've got another one that is fully armored you can have as well Stacy. :) I'll bring it on Tuesday if you like!

Jin, you caught it? Let's see pics! Stacy, you need a dedicated chiton tank like people have mantis shrimp tanks! :thumbs:

chauwall;271593 wrote: Jin, you caught it? Let's see pics! Stacy, you need a dedicated chiton tank like people have mantis shrimp tanks! :thumbs:

I WISH I caught that one. Apparently I've got a plague of chitons as there are at least 2 species in my tank. One species must be capable of breeding as I've caught 3 of them already. The one I caught is a fully armored version, it looks like an aquatic rolly polly... I'm still on the hunt for the fast one with the red eye... It will be mine...

I am afraid that an acrylic chiton tank would soon become a chiton colander. :)

Jin, you can bring it. I'll make a home for him. :)

Back