look what i bought

victor626nj

Market
Reaction score
shopping.asp

cant i just bought it today its come dhl graound so i dont know how long it will takemaybe by sat or monday next week

has anyone every ordered anything from them before im just curious so i know what to expect

very nice! let me know how it works out for ya, im currently on the prowl for a new skimmer :)

I have a custom Orca skimmer. It's a bigger model--8" diameter, 30" height--but I love it. It was just a blank so I drilled it, installed uniseals, mesh modded an OR3500, and tuned it up. Skims like a champ but I wish the neck were wider--it can't handle the air that the pump is pulling (14-15lpm). I've been trying to contact them but they don't respond to the email form and don't list their number... Do you have a number or email I can reach them at that you could PM to me? Thanks! I know you'll love the skimmer.

So why did you go with that one over the Pacific Coast recirculating?

it uses the same pump as a deltec ap600 ..its pretty much the same thing just with aan aquabee pump

aquamedic is good but you got names out there like deltec, bubble king,bubble master ,euro reef and many others but aquamedic is good

I would love to put my lifereef up against some of those high dollar needle wheels, bet I could smoke a couple of them, of coarse I guess it would not be a fair game though.

Jaandgc;66809 wrote: I would love to put my lifereef up against some of those high dollar needle wheels, bet I could smoke a couple of them, of coarse I guess it would not be a fair game though.

I think you might be suprised. I would take a BM 250 over my 72" lifereef only because i think the BM 250 out performs my Lifereef and uses 1/6th the power, little less money, and takes up far less room. But other than that the my lifereef is great, and yes it would smoke some of them.

Anyway flaco :thumbs: you got a good skimmer for the money

How much was shipping? Also, do you mind if I stop by after it arrives?

Back