Look what the meet did to my tank

Your right Chuck... that’s terrible! I’ll head over to take some of it off your hands. :D

David

Hey chuck! You should totally post a couple photos from your tank on the Reef-Scape photo contest. Not only is your tank always beautiful, but the depth of your display is quite rare and interesting too.

Hey chuck! You should totally post a couple photos from your tank on the Reef-Scape photo contest. Not only is your tank always beautiful, but the depth of your display is quite rare and interesting too.

Have you seen his pictures of the corals that he sells? I don't think he can take a decent picture of his big toe. J/k lol

Last edited:
Have you seen his pictures of the corals that he sells? I don't think he can take a decent picture of his bid toe. J/k lol
Hahaha... have you seen the current photo being used on our website? He is leaps and bounds ahead of that old thing

Unfortunately I had to work... :rolleyes:

Gotta pay for this crazy hobby somehow! :D
Daves lying. When I left the meet I drove by the strip club and daves truck was parked out front

Hey Andrew maybe you cand send a pic for me that would be awesome

Back