Looking for starter phyto

roundman

Market
Reaction score
I am looking to start growing phyto and am in need of a starter. Anybody have some?
Thanks

Rawn, I would be interested in ordering some fresh cultures. There are different strains and if the culture is already mixed, one eventually wins out and you are back to one strain.

So I was thinking to order the three primary strains. I just never got around to doing it.

You could probably just get some DT's and culture that -- it's 3 strains together, but one of them would win out and then you would have a culture -- I think nanno is the one that would win, but I haven't tried it.

Soarin';122205 wrote: You could probably just get some DT's and culture that -- it's 3 strains together, but one of them would win out and then you would have a culture -- I think nanno is the one that would win, but I haven't tried it.

Ya good luck with that... Many people have tried to culture DTs and it has never been successful.

roundman;122110 wrote: um George ?

Thanks

Ya
member.php

Thanks I will contact George and Loren if he doesn't have any I will be looking into ordering some and will let you know.

Back