Lost apex fusion

myreefclub0070

Market
Reaction score
So on the 18th I lost connection with my apex, fusion went off line.
I'm running the net gear gaming wifi adapter (wnce2001) didn't really get in to it till today and after doing a few connection tests found the the firmware on the adapter was out of date and my apple router updates automatically so it dropped the net gear.
More stuff to keep an eye out for if you running the wifi adapters for your controller.

I went through that a while ago with my netgear. It was a huge PITA to push the firmware and get it running again.

Mine is off today: I tried to check from out of town. Nothing . Hope all is well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what about replacing the netgear with an airport express? this is assuming that the express would update when the main airport does.

Picoreefguy;1044083 wrote: what about replacing the netgear with an airport express? this is assuming that the express would update when the main airport does.

I gave that some thought and I think that's the plan, the netgear has been working great up till now but I can also use the express as a repeater.

From what I have read in Neptune forum, it is highly suggested to run the AirPort express if you are running an apple router.

Back