Lost Fish

Gabridge83

Treasurer
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
Well I guess it finally happened to us. Our flame tail blenny in our 25 has been missing the past several day’s 😕. No sign of her anywhere we’ve checked all around the tank on the floor, the sump and every hiding place she frequent and nothing. Never understood how that happened to other people and I guess we are officially part of the MIA club.

I had a lawnmower blenny MIA for like 3 months. One day my husband and I were rearranging his tank and mine and he showed up. We have no idea where he came from. I had another one in the sock area for months and never new it and one day found him.

I had a lawnmower blenny MIA for like 3 months. One day my husband and I were rearranging his tank and mine and he showed up. We have no idea where he came from. I had another one in the sock area for months and never new it and one day found him.
This girl can hide in the rocks really well and at times we would barley see her head. So she may have found a very good hiding place but she hasn’t come out to eat 😕 like she normally does. I’m not going to rush out and get another one just stinks.

This girl can hide in the rocks really well and at times we would barley see her head. So she may have found a very good hiding place but she hasn’t come out to eat 😕 like she normally does. I’m not going to rush out and get another one just stinks.
Yeah, they are really good hiders. LOL!

Well I guess it finally happened to us. Our flame tail blenny in our 25 has been missing the past several day’s 😕. No sign of her anywhere we’ve checked all around the tank on the floor, the sump and every hiding place she frequent and nothing. Never understood how that happened to other people and I guess we are officially part of the MIA club.
so sad to hear that
fingers crossed maybe she will show up

I had a starry blenny go mia in my 90g. I never found any sort of remains and I didn’t have much of a cuc at the time that would have short work of it. It happens some times 🤷🏻‍♂️

I had a starry blenny go mia in my 90g. I never found any sort of remains and I didn’t have much of a cuc at the time that would have short work of it. It happens some times 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yeah we don’t have much of a clean up crew in that tank either. Everyone else seems healthy so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Well dang. I hope it shows up. Have any cats or dogs? If if surfed, might have been "found" already..
Yeah the dogs crossed our mind already but the last one that jumped into the overflow and then out they didn’t touch so 🤷🏻‍♀️

I lost a damsel this week. One day it's there, the next day it's gone. I don't think the mantis got it but I suppose anything can happen.

I had a bicolor blenny disappear in a 20 gal nano reef. It showed up out of nowhere after a month, fat & sassy!

I had a bicolor blenny disappear in a 20 gal nano reef. It showed up out of nowhere after a month, fat & sassy!
Hopefully that’s what happens. She’s always been a chunky monkey and sassy enough to put up with our female clown to the point of them always hanging out together.

Back