lowes is throwing away lights

Sorry that he couldn't get more, but he couldn't go diving in the thing with the ppl still at work, so he had to get only what he could reach from the outside..

Can you guys meet us tomorrow?? We'll bring them with us to ATL for the Braves' game, and will try to meet with everyone to drop them off before 4:30.

We arent' going to be coming up to the meeting.. After driving to ATL tomorrow, and then coming up this Sunday too, for Dog Day.. our gas budget is gonna crash and burn. We are meeting up with Dave (BroncoExpress) if you can get with him he may be able to hold them for you.

okie dokie.. well, I'll check the boards again before bed, and tomorrow before we leave, and if I haven't heard from anyone else by then, I'll just leave them all with Dave.. (BroncoExpress) He's picking up some for himself and Sal.

I"ll be happy to pickup what ever I can fit in the back of my Chevy Colorado truck. I'll be heading directly to Saltwatercity after picking up the lights. Just let Kimberly know and I'll hold on to them for you guys or you can meet me at SWC. Please let Kimberly know and also PM me. Thx Dave

I still want them (as many as possible). Let me know about pickup details. THanks!!!

I don't think I'll be able to make the meeting. I can have Sal and Mike from SWC hold them for you guys. Just call Kimberly and make sure everything is cool.

I work in Buckhead and maybe we can meet up one day. Otherwise I'm sure he won't mind. I'm going to talk to him tomorrow.

That's fine...I put your name on the lights Kimberly give me for you.

Someone should drive down there. Load up their truck. Have the gas split among the people who wanted them plus a little of their time. Its only a good 3 hrs drive. :yay:

the trash can still has plenty. dennis just cant get in it cuz its automatic termination if they see him

Can dennis open one up and look inside?

I'd bet they're multi-tap, even though it doesn't indicate it on the clamshell.

he prolly could but weve already dropped them off with dave... he said the are just like the ones in sals store.

Ok guys...Kimberly gave me units for the following people:

Dawgdude
Skriz
Saltwater Junky

I dropped them off at SWC. You guys can pick them up anytime. Just ask Sal, Mike or Josh and they have the list.

I was in a rush so I didn't have time to get all the spec's on the ballast. I can tell you however there 400watt M59's with Moguls attached. I'll post all the spec's tomorrow for everyone.

Please don't forget to thank Kimberly and Dennis!!! By the way, I almost forgot..... Linda Lee, I gave Sal your bag of black sand. Sal said, you ain't getting the sand unless you buy something in the store....lol.....Just kidding!!

I didn't realize Kimberly posted the Ballast spec's. Well there you go.....come and get them!!

BroncoXpress;160274 wrote: I didn't realize Kimberly posted the Ballast spec's. Well there you go.....come and get them!!

Yeah I put them all back into storage tonight.

Back