Mableton Area Refractometer Calibration

localpref

Market
Reaction score
<span style="font-size: 13px;"><span style="font-family: Calibri;">Hi,</span></span>
<span style="font-size: 13px;"><span style="font-family: Calibri;">Looking for someone in the Mableton area that has some Salinity calibration fluid that is willing to help me get my refractometer setup. I have read using RODI water to zero it out can lead to false reading up around NSW levels. I have some fluid on order but it will not be here until next week along with my auto top off. I was hoping to get salinity in check before my auto top off got here. Anyway appreciate any help offered. I’ll be happy to help out anyone interested after next week when my solution arrives. </span></span>

you can bring it by the house. i dont have any <span style="font-family: Calibri"><span style="font-size: 13px">Salinity calibration fluid </span></span>but mine was just set. then use some of my tank water and set it to my Refractometer. ... better than nothing.

<span style="color: black"><span style="font-family: Verdana">Eagle,</span></span>
<span style="color: black"><span style="font-family: Verdana">Replied to you private message that you for the offer. Just wondering how and where did you have yours calibrated?</span></span>

Back