120 build in Alpharetta

Looks fantastic. I wasn’t 100% clear I was hoping for a daytime photo of the stand and canopy
With natural light from the room to show off the stand

with the lights and a medium intensity level

Ahh will get one tomorrow its amazing how much cal and alk the coraline is using over 1.0 dkh in a few days will be adding another dos for mag and balling part C and will add K and A down the road to the pumps.20210913_222836.jpg

@TTTony just took this photo we have the tank in the living room and it had large windows that get afternoon sun. Not a grate place for a tank but we had them tinted and it's amazing how much cooler it is and how well it works.

Stand was built by local commissioned by pure reef.
20210914_121023.jpg

Ahh lol yes I do thanks if I had it built my self the one thing I would have added was a door on the left short side I will keep you in mind for the upgrade tank its going to be a 230g L tank that fits the hole.

20210915_105552.jpggot some coral its going really well also added the 3 kinds of pods available from algaebarn I also added there coraline algae in a bottle will see if it works. Also looking at dosing phyto if it works well I may buy a phyto reactor and Auto dose it with a pump.

Attachments

• 20210915_134912.jpg
    20210915_134912.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 21
Some of the rock was gotten wet and then it all was in a trash can outside for a few weeks before I got the tank. then I added Dr tims one and only to boost the the bacteria. I have been checking Ammonia and it was 0 from tank day one and nitrates got down to 0 before fish and feedings.

Moved the bookshelf and some other stuff. Added 2 more dos they will have alk, cal, mag, part C, acro power, and NP-Bacto-Balance on them. Will add A- and K+ to the alk and cal as the tank ages. Also added leak detection and water shutoff for my RO mixing room, Temp and Conductivity probes to the salt station. Tomorrow will pull out my old eb8 and have it power the heater for the salt as my basement is cold and the tank temp will swing with a big water change. Added 2 AFS for the for the anthias and tangs I ordered from Dr Reef I am at 22 modules. would love to get someone good with apex code to look it over and help me add any Safeties I have over looked. I also have a 6 button io box that I am only using 1 of to start a 10g water change. ideas for the some others would be helpful.

Attachments

• 20210918_142848.jpg
    20210918_142848.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Back